PHOENIX — Closures and restrictions are expected to affect sections of I-17, Loop 101 and US 60 this weekend (June 4-7), in accordance with the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Here is ADOT’s Weekend Freeway Travel Advisory, because it seems on the official web site:
- Southbound Interstate 17 narrowed to 1 lane (left lane open) between Daisy Mountain Drive and Pioneer Road in north Phoenix from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Saturday (June 5) for resurfacing. Southbound I-17 on-ramp at Pioneer Road closed.
- Detour: Please enable additional journey time or regulate your journey schedule to keep away from heavy site visitors throughout peak journey instances. Alternate routes by way of Anthem Way or Daisy Mountain Drive embrace southbound Gavilan Peak/North Valley parkways to Carefree Highway to return to I-17 past the work zone.(*60*)
- Westbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) closed between Seventh Street and I-17 from 10 p.m. Friday to five a.m. Monday (June 7) for widening project. Westbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Cave Creek Road closed. Northbound State Route 51 ramp to westbound Loop 101 closed. Allow additional journey time and count on heavy site visitors.
- Detour: Consider alternate routes together with westbound Union Hills Drive or Deer Valley Drive/Road. Drivers on northbound SR 51 can exit to northbound Black Mountain Boulevard and use westbound Deer Valley Drive/Road to southbound I-17 to achieve westbound Loop 101.(*60*)
- Cave Creek Road narrowed to 1 lane in each instructions at Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) from 10 p.m. Friday to five a.m. Monday (June 7) for widening project. Westbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Cave Creek Road additionally closed.
- Detour: Please enable additional journey time. Drivers can contemplate detouring in both course on a route that features Beardsley Road, thirty second Street and Rose Garden Lane.(*60*)
- Westbound US 60 (Superstition Freeway) ramp to eastbound I-10 in Tempe closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday (June 5) for barrier wall restore. Westbound US 60 left two lanes closed approaching the I-10 interchange.
- Detour: Please enable additional journey time and be ready to decelerate and merge safely. Westbound US 60 drivers can contemplate connecting to eastbound I-10 by exiting to southbound Priest Drive and utilizing westbound Baseline Road to I-10.(*60*)
- Central Avenue closed in each instructions at Interstate 17 south of downtown Phoenix from 10 p.m. Friday to five a.m. Monday (June 7) for set up of bridge girders. Local site visitors solely on Central Avenue in areas between I-17 and Buckeye or Broadway roads.
- Detour: Consider utilizing Seventh Avenue or sixteenth Street as alternate routes.(*60*)
- Note: Seventh Street stays closed on the Salt River crossing south of I-17 for a metropolis of Phoenix bridge restore project.(*60*)