LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – After Sunday’s nice efficiency, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has been nominated as Fed Ex Air NFL Player of the Week. Carr accomplished 28 of 37 makes an attempt (75.7 %) for 382 yards and two touchdowns for a 126.2 passer score in the Raiders’ Week 2 win over the Steelers.
Additional Air Nominees
- Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady accomplished 24 of 36 makes an attempt (66.7 %) for 276 yards and 5 touchdowns for a 129.2 passer score in the Buccaneers’ Week 2 victory over Atlanta.
- Arizona quarterback Kyler Murray accomplished 29 for 36 passes (80.6 %) for 400 yards and three touchdowns for a 117.6 passer score in the Cardinals’ Week 2 win over Minnesota.
- Tennessee operating again Derrick Henry rushed for 182 yards on 35 makes an attempt (5.2 avg.) and three touchdowns in the Titans’ time beyond regulation win towards the Seahawks.
- Dallas operating again Tony Pollard rushed for 109 yards on 13 makes an attempt (8.4 avg.) and one landing in the Cowboys’ Week 2 win over the Chargers.
- Cleveland operating again Nick Chubb rushed for 95 yards on 11 makes an attempt (8.6 avg.) and one landing in the Browns’ Week 2 versus the Houston Texans.
FedEx offers followers the alternative to acknowledge weekly top-performing quarterbacks and operating backs in video games performed on Thursday by Sunday by the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week Awards. Voting is open till Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. ET at NFL.com/FedEx every week of the season. Fans can even vote on Twitter through the @NFL revealed polls and on the NFL Mobile App.
Through the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week Awards, FedEx will make a $2,000 donation in the names of the successful quarterback and operating again ($4,000 complete) to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).
Each donation might be made in the identify of the successful quarterback and operating again, which is able to go in the direction of needs-based scholarships to deserving HBCU college students.