LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The Southern Nevada Health District and the Southern Nevada HIV Awareness Consortium will provide free HIV testing all through National HIV Testing Day, which falls on June 27.
The theme of this year’s observance is “HIV testing is self-care,” and is supposed to stress the necessity for particular person and group actions to defend and promote bodily and psychological well being.
Free testing might be out there on the following locations and occasions:
- First Person, 1200 S. 4th St., Suite 111 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- First Person, 200 E. Horizon Drive from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- TRAC-B Exchange, 6114 W. Charleston Blvd. from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Henderson Equality, 1490 W. Sunset Road from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Center, 401 S. Maryland Parkway from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation MEOW Wolf, 3215 S. Rancho Drive from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation, 3201 S. Maryland Parkway #218 from 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The well being district’s Linkage 2 Action cell testing unit may also be offering free testing, safer intercourse kits, and knowledge on the following Walgreens locations and occasions:
- 4470 E. Bonanza Road from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 1101 Las Vegas Blvd. from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1180 E. Flamingo Road from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Free specific HIV testing may also be provided at SNHD’s Sexual Health Clinic at 280 S. Decatur Blvd. from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Early prognosis is vital for folks with HIV in order that they will profit from antiretroviral remedy (ART) which reduces HIV bloodstream ranges, HIV-related sicknesses, and lowers the chance of transmitting HIV to intimate companions, in accordance to SNHD.
To entry a free at-home HIV take a look at, visit this link.