SAG-AFTRA, in partnership with the AFL-CIO, is providing new SAG-AFTRA Senior Benefit Plans for all Medicare-eligible members and their Medicare-eligible spouses/companions, which features a $0 premium choice. The new plans can be found to all of SAG-AFTRA’s Medicare-eligible members, no matter their qualification for the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan.
“We were determined to create easy, more comprehensive and better-than-ever options for our Medicare-qualified members and we did it,” SAG-AFTRA president Fran Drescher and nationwide govt director Duncan Crabtree-Ireland mentioned in a message Tuesday to their members.
For 2023, they famous, Medicare-eligible members can select from three choices:
- The Medicare Advantage Access PPO plan with a $0 month-to-month premium.
- The Medicare Advantage Value plan for $99.30 monthly.
- The Medicare Advantage Premier plan for $198.90 monthly.
While the Medicare annual election interval is just open by means of December 7, Drescher and Crabtree-Ireland famous that these are group profit plans and that Medicare-eligible SAG-AFTRA members can enroll at any time.
Plan highlights embody:
- Access to care anytime, anyplace with the National Blue Cross Blue Shield Network.
- $0 co-pay for annual wellness go to.
- $0 co-pay for supplemental dental, imaginative and prescient and listening to exams.
- $0 for the SilverSneakers health program.
- A devoted First Impressions Welcome Team targeted in your wants.
- 24/7 NurseLine.
- Extensive prescription drug advantages with $0 co-pay for choose generics.
More details about the plans and advantages, and an enrollment type could be discovered here. More details about senior performers eligible for the SAG-AFTRA Health Plan Health Reimbursement Account Plan could be discovered here.