How To Screen Record And Share Your Gameplay On Android
Any smartphone or pill that is on no less than Android 5.0 can report gameplay footage so long as you might have the most recent, most up to date model of the Google Play Games app. The course of is simple, however it’s price noting that you’ll want to create or sign up to an account out of your Play Games app first to entry the characteristic. Otherwise, the screen-recording button will not seem.
- First, obtain and set up the Google Play Games app from the Play Store, if it is not already put in in your gadget.
- Open Google Play Games and faucet on the Profile tab on the backside proper.
- Create or log in to your Play Games account.
- Tap the “Library” tab on the middle to carry up all video games presently put in in your gadget.
- Instead of tapping the “Play” button, faucet the icon for the sport you’d wish to report.
- With your chosen sport’s Google Play Games profile open within the app, faucet the camcorder icon within the higher proper.
- Choose your most well-liked video high quality, then faucet “Launch.”
- Tap the purple circle icon to start recording.
- Tap the camcorder button to toggle the front-facing digicam display, or faucet the mic button to toggle exterior audio.
- Tap the purple sq. icon to finish the recording.
During recording, for those who’ve chosen to make use of your front-facing cam, it’s also possible to drag the floating secondary display to any portion of your display. After recording, a pop-up will seem on the high of your display, faucet it and choose “edit and upload to YouTube” to share it.
Touch and maintain the floating recording icon to the middle “X” to take away the screen-recording overlay.