- Long-press the fitting aspect button together with both one of many quantity buttons concurrently till the ability slider seems onscreen.
- Drag the ability slider to the fitting to show the gadget off.
- Make positive to attend for just a few seconds earlier than turning on the iPhone — long-press the fitting aspect button till the Apple brand reveals up onscreen.
(*14*)Another technique — which ought to work on any iPhone mannequin, supplied you could nonetheless launch apps with out issue — is by firing up the Settings app, going to General, and tapping Shut Down. You would want to pull the ability slider to the fitting to show off the gadget and energy it again on just a few seconds later to finish the restart process.
(*14*)Finally, customers who’ve AssistiveTouch enabled also can use the quick-access button to restart their Apple gadget. Here’s how one can flip it on to your iPhone 14:
- Open Settings and go to Accessibility.
- Under Physical and Motor, choose Touch.
- Hit AssistiveTouch and change the AssistiveTouch toggle to the on position.
Doing these steps will produce a white dot that ought to all the time be seen onscreen, no matter what iPhone app is open. To use AssistiveTouch to restart your gadget, merely faucet the white dot to achieve entry to a wide range of capabilities. If you did not make any tweaks to the AssistiveTouch settings, you must discover the Restart button while you faucet Device, then hit More (three-dot icon). You’ll must faucet Restart once more to verify the motion.