The text below is an advertising article that was not written by reporters at Cryptonews.com.
On 23 April, bitcoin fell to 50,000 USD, reaching a record low in these few months. In just one day, bitcoin, which once stood at a height of 64k USD, fell more than 10k USD, a drop of over 16%.
Apart from bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies also fell. Within 24 hours, Ethereum declined by 18% and XRP by 40%. The dramatic fall of cryptocurrency caused heavy losses to investors.
Several reports suggest that this round of dips may be related to the following policies:
- Binance is under the supervision of the European Regulatory Authority due to its stock token offering reported by the British Financial Times. Claiming that European regulators, including the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), are monitoring whether Binance’s actions comply with security regulations.
- The South Korea Financial Supervisory Authority banned internal employees from investing in cryptocurrencies. The government is dedicated to dealing with illegal activities related to cryptocurrency investments.
- Lagard, president of the European Central Bank, in January this year criticized the role of bitcoin in growing criminal activity, declaring that cryptocurrency had always played an active role in “interesting business”. In addition, Turkiye Kanhuriet Merquez Bancassi also announced that it would ban the use of cryptocurrencies in payments starting on April 30, stating that there are plenty of reasons to support the implementation of the ban.
Thus how to survive in this market?
- Spot-trading holders and long-term optimists are suggested to hedge transactions with leverage to a stable market.
- Use leverage to maximize returns
In response to the above reminder, we recommend understanding Bexplus.
To help traders earn more cryptocurrency, major crypto derivatives exchange Bexplus has launched 100% deposit bonus Promote all merchants. If you deposit 1 BTC, then 2 BTC will be credited to your account. Each user can receive up to 10 BTC for each deposit.
Bexplus has Related to XRP. XRP’s high volatility led to a return and currently presents more opportunities for traders to make a profit … Trading easily by generating 100% or 1,000% ROI, taking advantage of price swings and leverage by brokers Can. If you make mistakes then your losses are definitely double.
Why choose Bexplus?
Bexplus BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC, and XRP is a major crypto derivative platform offering 100x leverage in futures contracts. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Bexplus is trusted by 100K merchants around the world, including the United States, Britain, Korea and Iran, ect. No KYC, no deposit fee, merchants can get the most attentive services including 24/7 customer support.
How does 100X leverage and 100X leverage trading work?
We use 1 BTC to open a long contract when bitcoin is trading at 10,000 USD. Please note that with 100x leverage, 1 BTC can open a contract worth 100 BTC.
One day later the price of bitcoin rises to 10,500 USD. Profit will be (10,500 USD – 10,000 USD) * 100 BTC / 10,500 USD * 100% = 4.76 BTC, giving ROI of 476%.
Now, with Bexplus’s 100% bonus, our initial investment will be 2 BTC, and our actual profit made with these 2 BTCs will be 9.52 BTC, and ROI will also double to 952%.
With leverage, it is important to be cautious, As returns may be outstanding, but liquidation is easier if the price falls below it.
No KYC protocol is strictly followed in every process. Registration requires only email confirmation and only takes one minute.
Demo account with 10 BTC
To help traders get better acquainted with leveraged trading, Bexplus has launched a trading simulator. There are 10 replicable BTCs for traders, who are in a demo account to practice as much as possible, without any risk. You can also learn to analyze the market and use the tool-kit with a demo account.
What can I do with the bonus?
The bonus is not withdrawn, but merchants can use it Margin to open larger positions Take more advantage. The profit made with the bonus can be withdrawn. Also, with large margins, traders are likely to lose their position when large price swings occur.
You may miss the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins, but you can still make handsome profits with the revival of bitcoins. If you are ready to submit more BTC.