Several months after implementing cryptocurrency purchases by its parent company, Venmo has done the same for its multi-million user base. The company has so far added four digital assets – Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Liticoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- according to a Press release Starting today, the New York-based mobile payment service is the latest big name to add cryptocurrency services to its customers.
- Users are now able to buy, sell or hold BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH within the Venmo application.
- The statement said customers can also see current crypto trends and the use of in-app guides and videos to educate themselves about digital assets.
- Upon completing the transaction, users can share their milestones with friends through the Venmo feed.
- The company then arrives after surveying its customer about their views on crypto assets. The results seemed quite conclusive as almost half had already started investing in such assets through other platforms.
“Crypto on Vempo is a new way for the Venmo community to begin exploring the world of crypto, within the Venmo environment they trust and trust as a key component of their everyday financial lives.” – Commented on Darrell Ish, SVP and GM in Venermo.
- Crypto on Venmo comes after a partnership with a regulated provider of digital asset products – Paxos Trust Company.
- Cryptocurrency Reported In late 2020, Venmo’s parent company – online payment giant PayPal – also launched cryptocurrency services. Since then, the firm has enjoyed huge demand from users as its CEO an estimate Monthly volume up to $ 200 million in a few months.
Binance Futures 50 USDT Free Voucher: Use this link to register a 10% fee and 50 USD when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register and enter the Potato 50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.