Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – checking stories flying under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- Deutsche Boers Said it would de-list the shares Coinbase (COIN) from your Xetra Trading System and Frankfurt Stock Exchange By the end of Friday’s trading session, Reuters Reported. “The reason for the de-listing is a missing reference data for these shares,” said Deutsche Burse, adding the de-listing will apply until the next notice.
- Turkish Crypto Exchange Thodex The business, which came to a sudden halt on Wednesday, citing an unspecified partnership transaction, is addressing complaints from users who cannot access their digital assets, Bloomberg Reported. Services will remain closed for approximately five workdays during the completion of the share transfer, but users should not worry about their investment, according to the exchange.
- Gemini said The total cryptocurrency held in his custody crossed USD 25bn and has more than doubled this year.
Blockchain and DLT News
- IOTA Foundation said It is completing an important upgrade today, the Chrysalis. It takes IOTA (MIOTA) out of the experimental phase and touches on all aspects of IOTA in an enterprise-ready ecosystem, open to real-world use cases, including wallets, libraries, software implementations, and Safety protocols are included – laying the groundwork is anticipated for the end of 2021, for the upcoming Coordicide upgrade. The Chrysalis will launch on April 28, and will be preceded by a one-week migration phase, beginning on April 21.
- Three Luxury Companies – Louis vuitton Parent firm LVMH, Prada, And RickmontOwned Cartier – Revealed Abha Blockchain Consortium, Described As the press release “The world’s first global luxury blockchain.” It is a solution to the shared challenges of communicating information on authenticity, responsible sourcing. Aura is open to all luxury brands, not just founders, he said.
- The US White House is preparing another large-scale spending proposal, which is expected to address so-called human infrastructure such as child care and family care programs, which can hit the price by 1 USD. Reported Hill. US President Joe Biden is expected to outline his American family planning proposal before giving a joint speech to Congress on April 28, but the White House has not yet provided details on the plan.
- Digital Asset Holdings, A blockchain software developer that caters to corporate applications, said It has raised over USD 120m in Series D funding 7RIDGE And Eldridge. The company said it would use this funding to expand its team globally by 50% this year and also expand its product portfolio with new inter-protocol protocols.
- Arc Investment Management On Tuesday, another 236,348 shares of Coinbase were bought, valued at some USD 75.8m. Reported Market Insider. Coinbase shares closed 3.66% lower at USD 320.82, giving a market capitalization of USD 63.91bn on Tuesday.
- Galaxy digitalThe crypto-focused financial services firm, run by Michael Novagratz, is in advanced discussions to buy the US-regulated crypt custre company. BitGo, Koindesk Reported, Citing unknown people familiar with the situation. The details of the deal are unclear, but a traditional financial firm may also be involved with Galaxy.
- A manufacturer of bitcoin (BTC) mining equipment, China-based Canaan, US-listed digital infrastructure provider, will supply 11,760 units of its next-generation A1246 ASIC AvalonMiners. Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. During 2021, Canaan’s ASIC bitcoin miners will be dispatched and installed at Mawson’s mining facilities, adding an additional 1.05EH to existing bitcoin mining operations, the email release said.
- BitGo said It has exceeded USD 700m of total crime / additional specie insurance capacity. Last year the company offered the ability to purchase its own dedicated additional limits above BitGo’s USD 100m “All Customers” crime / specie policy at pre-agreed rates. He added, “Due to strong demand for institutional custodial customers, BitGo’s dedicated customer additional specie insurance offering has expanded to more than USD 600m, emerging as the largest in-cold storage specier program to date. has come.”
- Decentralized lending protocol Cream finance (Cream) Announced A new security campaign in collaboration with decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms Immunity, Armor, And DeFiSafety To bring strong security to its protocols and the wider DeFi ecosystem. The security campaign begins this week, with the launch of the USD 1.5m bug bounty program with Immunifee, with a focus on strengthening Cream’s protocols, APIs, and website security.
- Defy Parachin made for Karura, Kusma by the Canary Network of Polakdot (DOT) Akala Foundation, Has integrated channellink (link) price feeds that provide Karura smart contract developers directly on the chain with financial market data. Developers can start using that data to build dairy applications and products, such as derivatives, lending, fixed stocks, asset management, and lots of use cases. said. Ekla is Polacadot’s “All-in-One Defy Hub”.
- Stephen has joined Bearpark Bitstamp Exchange as their new Chief Financial Officer. “Stefan joins us Adventuress, Where he played the role of finance director for the last three years, “the company said.