LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Honestly, if you must ask how a lot the most costly F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix package will value, you can not afford it. But it’s enjoyable for many of us to think about.
Caesars Entertainment is now offering a 5-night keep at the Nobu Sky Villa at Caesars Palace throughout F1 race week for a cool $5,000,000. This is a lot extra than simply a resort room within the leisure capital of the world.
Caesars mentioned that $5,000,000 will get somebody unique entry to not solely the ten,300-square-foot Nobu Sky Villa (the conventional value is $35,000 a night time), however they will even have entry to its 4,700-square-foot terrace that’s 140 ft above the Las Vegas Strip which shall be remodeled into the F1 observe this week. According to reports, the terrace can maintain as much as 75 folks at a time.
This “Emperor Package” comes with fairly a few advantages together with:
- 5 night time keep at the Nobu Sky Villa
- 12 tickets to the F1 Paddock Club hospitality space with pit entry
- 6 passes for any spa service obtainable to the Sky Villa
- 2 tickets for an Adele live performance at the Caesars Colosseum
- Sushi bar at the Sky Villa
- Private dinner for 12 hosted by Michelin-starred chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- Private butler 24 hours a day
- 7-Star Caesars Rewards member
Caesars can also be offering comparatively cheaper F1 packages together with a $2,600 per night time package that will get the client two 3-day tickets and food and drinks. Skyboxes are additionally up for grabs at the paddock space for roughly $8,000 per night time. This comes with two 4-day tickets and food and drinks.
For anybody desirous to be proper above the pit motion at the beginning/end line, Caesars can also be offering an $11,590 per night time package which incorporates two 5-day tickets together with all-inclusive gourmand meals and top-shelf drinks.
Further north on the Strip the Wynn is offering a $1,000,000 F1 expertise that features:
- Four nights in an Encore Three-Bedroom Duplex
- A Jeroboam of Dom Perignon at arrival
- Exclusive entry to Opening Ceremonies
- Dinner for six at Delilah
- VIP entry to unique Wynn race week occasions
- Six Wynn Elite tickets to Awakening
- Golf, Spa therapies, and Salon reservations for six
- Airport arrival and departure to and from the F1 Paddock
- Lifetime membership in Private Access