Good morning, everyone. It’s me, Bettyann Pernice, your host of the San Diego Daily — again in your inbox with details about what’s taking place in the neighborhood right now. Grab your cup of Joe —
- Transitional🏘️Housing For Vets
- Poll Workers Needed🧑💼👩💼
- Opa! Greek🏺Festival
First, right now’s climate:
Partly⛅sunny, humid. High: 80, Low: 72.
🏡 Looking for extra actual property leads in San Diego? Let us aid you attain potential residence consumers and stand out from the competitors. Click right here to be taught extra.
Here are three of the highest tales right now in San Diego:
- San Diego County Library: “UPDATE! Red🏥Cross representatives will be on-site at the County of San Diego – Government Local Assistance Center to help residents affected by the #Border32Fire on Monday, 9/12, noon – 7 p.m. at Potrero Branch Library.” (San Diego County Library via Facebook)
- San Diego Police Department: “The San Diego Police👮Department Crisis Intervention program is looking for volunteers to assist fellow San Diego residents during traumatic times in their lives. The Program was developed 30 years ago to provide short-term emotional and logistical support to individuals in the City of San Diego who’ve experienced traumatic events such as suicide, homicide, overdose death, or other life-changing incidents.” (San Diego Police Department via Facebook)
- San Diego Humane Society: “It’s raining🐕dogs! Pups have been pouring into San Diego Humane Society’s shelters this summer, which is why we’re waiving ALL adoption fees for adult dogs this weekend. We have so many wonderful dogs looking for loving new homes. Check out our adoptable pets online and visit us from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. to find your new best friend!” (San Diego Humane Society via Facebook)
- San Diego County🚲Bicycle Coalition: “Know your E-Bikes! E-Bikes have become a popular form of transportation over the last few years. Whether you’re using it to commute or riding with friends, make sure your educated on different types of E-bikes, where you can ride, and more!” (San Diego County Bicycle Coalition via Facebook)
- San Diego Central Library: “Looks like staff made note to boldly go… …up to our Central Library IDEA Lab!🖖#StarTrekDay was a blast and both library staff and users enjoyed crafting, assembling, doodling and more at the various stations set up on the 4th floor.” (San Diego Central Library via Facebook)
- San Diego History Center: “Nancy Carol Carter is a historian and frequent community speaker who researches the development of Balboa🏞️Park, bringing us “Growing Balboa Park: Coastal Scrub to Garden Fair.” This program introduces a wide cast of characters and is illustrated with numerous vintage photographs and postcards showing how the exposition forever changed Balboa Park and influenced horticulture in all of Southern California. Visit our website and make your reservation.” (San Diego History Center via Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
- SoCal Chicano Beer & Music Fest | Day 1 | With The B-Side Players + Still Ill Morrissey & Smiths Tri. (Sept. 16)
- Chicano Beer & Music Fest | Day 2 | With Pachuco Jose Y Los Diamantes, The Sleepwalkers & More. (Sept. 17)
- Five Smart Strategies to stay with Inflation Webinar. (Sept. 21)
- Empowered WE Rise. (Sept. 25)
- Godfather fiftieth Anniversary Performance by Gianni Russo. (Sept. 30)
- Add your occasion
You’re formally within the loop for right now! I’ll meet up with you shiny and early tomorrow with one other replace.
— Bettyann Pernice
Have a information tip or suggestion for an upcoming San Diego Daily? Contact me at [email protected]