Hey, San Diego. Bettyann Pernice right here along with your contemporary copy of the San Diego 📰Daily, with information you should learn about what is going on on in county:
- San Diego counseled for its ‘crimson flag legal guidelines’ to stop gun violence.
- A brand new sports activities and leisure venue🏟️ coming to Chula Vista? — Well, possibly.
- Ever marvel what it takes to be a San Diego Sheriff’s Department emergency 📞dispatcher?
- Clear the Shelters!🐈🐾🐩
📣 Our readers like to have fun excellent news! You can now shout out your large announcement on the prime of the San Diego Daily publication. Whether it is a grand opening, new product on the market, birthday, anniversary, engagement, marriage ceremony or new child, let everybody have fun alongside you! Submit your announcement here.
First, in the present day’s climate:
Areas of 😶🌫️ fog, then🌞solar . High: 77, Low: 67.
🏡 Looking for extra actual property leads in San Diego? Let us assist you attain potential dwelling consumers and stand out from the competitors. Click right here to be taught extra.
Here are the highest tales in San Diego in the present day:
🌱 ‘Red Flag Laws’ + Sports Venue Coming? + Emergency Dispatcher Jobs
- San Diego Police Department: “The San Diego Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (SDICAC), led by the San Diego Police🚨Department, lately arrested a thirty-seven-year-old male from Encinitas, CA, following a prolonged investigation. To report little one sexual exploitation or enticement, file a CyberTip report with the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Reports could also be made 24 hours a day, 7 days every week on-line at www.cybertipline.org” (San Diego Police Department via Facebook)
- San Diego Humane Society: “Furry companions not really your style? Well, you’re in luck — we have some spec-quack-ular🦆friends who would love to join your flock! Ducks are intelligent, social creatures who can learn tricks, play with toys, and even give kisses! These feathery pets need to have other ducks at home in order to thrive and not get lonely. Adopt your dream duck at our Escondido Campus!” (San Diego Humane Society via Facebook)
- City of San Diego: “Today is National Secondhand Wardrobe Day! Check out our tips on keeping clothes, towels and sheets out of the trash and recycling bin. 👗 👕 Your efforts help keep textiles out of the landfill, support local businesses and protect the environment!” (City of San Diego via Facebook)
- San Diego Botanic Garden: “Join us tomorrow for our free monthly Science Seminar Series! We will be featuring SDBG’s Conservation Specialist Joe DeWolf as he discusses the plants🪴and plant communities that are native to our San Diego County coastlines.” (San Diego Botanic Garden via Facebook)
- San Diego Rescue Mission: “Please help by donating a bed-in-a-bag🛏️for one of our new students. Thank you to those who have already chosen to donate! Our students are so grateful! We are critically low on our twin size bed-in-a-bag sets and other essential items.” (San Diego Rescue Mission via Facebook)
- San Diego Humane Society: “Your dog’s license tag helps keep them safe! Each tag is linked directly to that pet’s very own secure, online profile using a unique code on the back, which can help get them home🏠should they become lost. Now, you can even add personalization on the back of your pet’s tag to include their name and your contact information!” (San Diego Humane Society via Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
Now you are within the loop and able to head out the door on this Saturday. See you all tomorrow morning for one more replace!
— Bettyann Pernice
Have a information tip or suggestion for an upcoming San Diego Daily? Contact me at [email protected]