Hello all! I’m again in your inbox this morning to stroll you thru crucial issues taking place in Brooklyn at present. Let’s dive proper in.
First, at present’s climate:
Sunny and comfy. High: 75 Low: 57.
Here are the highest three tales at present in Brooklyn:
- NYPD is investigating the deadly taking pictures of a building employee that passed off in broad daylight yesterday, Sep. 14, at a Brooklyn work website, positioned at 756 Stanely Avenue. According to the NYPD, the sufferer was shot 4 occasions within the chest and as soon as within the knee. The suspect fled southbound on Stanley Avenue in a silver Honda Accord. NYPD describe the suspect as a Black man sporting all black clothes and a ski masks. (AMNY)
- Yesterday, Sep. 14, 50-year-old Montoun Hart of Brooklyn was sentenced to 15 years in jail for his position in a gun trafficking ring that introduced unlawful firearms from South Carolina and Virginia to be bought in Brooklyn. According to Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez, Hart bought 44 weapons to undercover officers. (Brooklyn Paper)
- During New York Fashion Week, designer Telfar Clemens introduced his style to the streets of Brooklyn as an alternative of getting a standard runway present. Telfar crammed the retail chain retailer Rainbow, on Fulton Street in downtown Brooklyn, with 1000’s of his signature Andscape) . (
Today in Brooklyn:
- 8:00 AM) At Bellyful NYC (
- Lalo-palooza within the Park At Old Stone House of Brooklyn (10:00 AM)
- Phantogram & Heathered Pearls (DJ Sets) At 6:00 PM) (
- The Good Time At Eris Deep Space (downstairs) (7:00 PM)
From my pocket book:
- Do you’re keen on pizza? View the hyperlink to see the “10 Best Pizza Places in NYC!” Including J&V Pizzeria and L&B Spumoni Gardens, each positioned in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. See which one made first place! (TheTravel)
- Do you will have noisy roommates or simply want a change of surroundings? Check out the most recent open homes within the Brooklyn space to get a really feel for what is on the market! View the hyperlink to see a six-bedroom in Bushwick and extra. (Brooklyn Patch)
- A ten-bedroom historic brownstone residence in Brooklyn with 8,411 sq. toes of dwelling space is on the market. Located at 118 Remsen Street in Brooklyn, the asking value is $8 million! View the hyperlink for extra data and to see photos. (Mansion Global)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
Now you are within the loop and able to head out the door on this Thursday. I’ll be in your inbox tomorrow morning with a brand new replace!
— Rose Mendez
About me: Rose Mendez is a contract author. She is finding out English Literature at Hunter College. She loves studying, strolling across the metropolis, and occasional!